Early Years Practitioners (Level 3)
Subsidised child care for staff
RAFA Kidz Nursery, RAF Brize Norton OX18 3LX
£10.50 per hour Full Time and Part Time positions
Just like our children….we are growing! We now have additional Level 3 Early Years Practitioner roles available for either full time or part time working, If you are looking for something a little more flexible to give you the perfect work / life balance then consider joining us at our popular and vibrant nursery in Carterton.
RAFA Kidz is a hugely popular nursery serving the local RAF community as well as non-service families when spaces allow. We have a passionate and ambitious team of 30 staff who take great pride in supporting circa 80 children aged 0 -5 in a stimulating, exciting, educational and fun environment at our modern facility based just outside RAF Brize Norton.
We put our colleagues at the heart of everything we do and if you want to be part of something really special then please consider applying for our Level 3 Early Years Practitioner job opportunity. If you share our vision to ‘Nurture, Learn, Improve’ and want to be part of a values led organisation then this could be the perfect fit for you!
A typical day in the Level 3 role will involve implementing a range of engaging activities that are appropriate to the children’s interests and their stage of development. You will be a designated key person with responsibilities for a number of children and will work closely with our Senco to help identify and support children with special educational needs and disabilities. As a Level 3 Practitioner, you will demonstrate best practice at all times and support your colleagues who may be working towards their qualifications. A full role profile is available to download on our website www.rafakidz.org.uk
The full role profile is available to download on our website www.rafakidz.org.uk
- We provide a wonderful supportive environment and you will be encouraged to take up all training opportunities to further your own personal skills and career development
- 33 days holidays including time off over Christmas to relax and recharge!
- free DBS
- free parking
- free flu jabs
- company pension
- access to our Employee Support Programme
- modern facilities and online learning software system
- you will be working with a committed management team and friendly colleagues.
Want to know more? Then please contact our Nursery Manager, Lynn Greenham on 01993 846396 who will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com
Our colleagues tell us
‘One of the lovely things about working here is that I do feel appreciated and valued’
‘RAFA constantly offer training and I find these courses interesting and valuable’
‘I enjoy working for this company because I‘ve found everyone to be very supportive’
‘There is always an opportunity to learn something new as we are supported to undertake further learning’
‘The staff are lovely, the children are brilliant and the facilities are second to none’
Our Principles that guide our teaching and provision for children:
- We recognise that all children are unique, curious and love to learn
- We will build on what children know, can do and are interested in
- We will provide a wide range of rich experiences that encourage children to explore and experiment, and promote awe and wonder
- We will use a variety of teaching methods which enable children to gain the skills and knowledge they need to become confident and resilient learners
- We will provide safe good quality equipment and resources which invite children to explore, experiment and foster their curiosity. Resources will be chosen for their safety, quality and versatility so that they can be used in many different ways to support learning
The role requires a satisfactory, enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check on appointment and every three years thereafter
Closing Date Friday 15 July 2022
Applicants who meet the criteria may be offered an interview ahead of the closing date so please do not delay in applying! We’d love to hear from you