The RAF Association offers self catering holidays in a well appointed two bedroomed mobile holiday home situated on the South Coast, near Chichester at Selsey, West Sussex.
Located in the quietest area of the Green Lawns Leisure Park, close to a beautiful beach the holiday home is available to all of our members to book, as well as serving RAF personnel.
Selsey holiday home makes the perfect base, whether you want to explore the scenic Sussex countryside, take advantage of entertainment for all ages or simply relax.
• Double and twin-bedded rooms
• Double stowaway sofa bed in the lounge, therefore providing accommodation for up to 6 people
• Spacious lounge/dining area
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Secluded outside grassed area, garden chairs, table and sun umbrella provided
• Double Glazing throughout
• Walk in shower (disabled friendly)
• Child-friendly self-contained veranda with lockable gates
• Wheelchair accessible (with assistance) interior and ramp access.
• Free inter-site courtesy bus and wheelchair access Bunni Express train in the summer
• There is a no-pets policy, however assistance dogs are allowed
Selsey is within easy reach of Fishbourne Roman Palace, Goodwood, Petworth House, Tangmere aviation Museum, the Weald & Downland Open Air Museum and Bognor Regis RAF Association Club. You will be able to access to all of Bunn Leisure’s facilities including an open air pool, water park, undercover sports area, playing field, bars and cabaret entertainment.
The accommodation was originally funded by donations from members and branches. Letting fees are kept at reasonable rates and allow for a reduced welfare rate.
Bookings are available between April and October. Prices start from £399 / week.